Thursday, June 9, 2016

Room for Hope by Kim Vogel Sawyer

Room for HopeRoom for Hope by Kim Vogel Sawyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When Neva found out about her husbands other life she was shocked! Now he is dead and she must pick up the pieces and go on.
Not only is she facing raising her own children, but now she has three more from he husbands life with another woman.
How are they going to survive?
How will she keep the mercantile?
How will the community react when they find out the truth about her husband?

This was a good read. I could not put it down! I wanted to know how it all would end.
This is a book about forgiveness, hope, and faith in God.
I would recommend this book to anyone that loves historical novels.

I received this complimentary book from Blogging For Books for my honest review and opinions.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment