Thursday, June 9, 2016

Life

Life has a way of changing on a dime.
It has been an interesting couple of weeks for me.
I was laid off basically from my job and I had to look for another, meanwhile my bills need to be paid.
I worried about my bills and the money to pay them, but I made up my mind I am worrying about things I can not control! God knows all things.
So my husband and I prayed about our issues and put them at God's feet.
I found a place hiring and went and asked how to apply.
I went on line and put app in and did all the things required.
I now have a job and I start on the 14th.

Also through all this my CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) license from Indiana was going to expire this month so I had to get it transferred to Kansas where I live now.
To do this I had to take a 100 question test and get a 75% or higher to pass.
I studied like crazy from a book I ordered online that was 300 CNA Questions for Kansas.
I went to take the test and I was nervous and worried about the questions hoping what I studied would be on it. NONE of what I studied was on this test... OMG I was praying the whole time.
I PASSED WITH A SCORE OF 90%!!!!

THE LORD IS GOOD!! HE HEARD MY CRIES AND HELPED ME !!!

I am thankful for what he has given me and blessed me with. I know he hears all prayers.
I also know he deals with issues his way, we may not like how timely it is or how it ends but
in the end HE knows what we need and deserve.

Always give HIM praise and always turn to him in your time of need, HE will be there.
                                                                                                                       Amen





 

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Revelation 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment